At a glance
- You are obliged to provide us with accurate details about your customers when registering their .uk domain names under our terms and conditions and our registrar agreement with you
- ‘Consumers’ have the right to opt out from having their address published on the WHOIS
- Opt-out can only be set for domains where the registrant type is set as "UK Individual"
- To qualify for opting out of having address details published, the domain name must not be used for any commercial activity and be unconnected with any business, trade or profession
- If we are made aware of any domain name that may be incorrectly opted out of the WHOIS, we will make the appropriate investigations